Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2010

This is on my mind

I'm a day late.....sorry


"Unrequited Love"

Olivia (the cat) loves Chester but Chester couldn't give a hoot about Olivia. Chesty is a real gentleman and puts up with all the attention she lavishes on him. He just lays there stock still as she throws herself about, rolling around, rubbing her face on his, trying to get him to play with her.
On the other hand Chester loves our older cat Jesse and will lick his face and ears till he is drenched.

Funny things they are.

Pop over to Rhonda's to see what others have on their mind.

3 comments:

Rose said...

Tony was just on his way out the door as I looked here, I called him back as I blew the pic up to full size and we both went "awwwwwwww." :)

Anonymous said...

So sweet.

Mary said...

A nice happy picture. Seems like big dogs are always so tolerant of the little furry creatures that live with them...